Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

I am looking to install a trane 4ttr6048b1 unite how much do

I am looking to install a trane 4ttr6048b1 unite how much do they usually cost
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll do my best to help. Troubleshooting often requires meters and test equipment. Let's get started and see what we can do.
Is this a replacement or new installation? Attic, basement or closet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

condenser is out side and the furnace is indoors I am having both replaced same time . the existing unite is 23 years old and the bid I received for both is almost 10,000 dollars

Where are you located. Prices vary quiet a bit from delaer to dealer and from one part of country to another.
A fair price here in Alabama would be about 7000 to 8000 where is Say California, the 10K would be in line
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I live in riverside co in so California . my home is about 1,800 sq ft does that sound acquitted , it is suppose to be a 4 ton ?

The sizing depends on many factors other than square feet, Such as ceiling heights, on slab or piers, amount of glass facing east and west, insulation r values,and many others, Most contractors run a load calculation on the home to determine size. This is called a manual J. Here is a link to a simplified version you can do yourself.
I would suspect the sizing is correct at 4 tons. And in So Cal. the 10K is about right.