Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.

Can the friedrich breeze minisplit be repair or recharged by

Can the friedrich breeze minisplit be repair or recharged by an hvac tech?
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.
To answer your question, yes, minisplits can be recharged and also worked on by any knowledgeable HVAC technician. Portable and window A/C's cannot be recharged.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have you got an opinion on that model, experienced or heard anything in the industry regarding the "breeze", either 12 or 24K? They are DIY models requiring no evac or charge. they look tailored to retrofiting window A/Cs regarding the power source coming from the inside.

I have not heard anything good or bad about them, although I know Friedrich makes good products.