gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC

Hi. I live in a condominium and we are about to replace 15

Hi. I live in a condominium and we are about to replace 15 air conditioners, 14 SEER, 1½ ton units. We have quotes from various companies, and it comes down to this: a Bryant system with labor, etc. $3105.00 each or a Rheem system for $2900.00 each (same bid). Is there a $205.00 quality upgrade from Rheem to Bryant or similar? These bids are from different companies. Thanks

gotoman for ac : Russ here.. Rheem is just as good or better than the Carrier. I have been a Carrier Dealer and now sell Trane and Rheem. I have installed 123 Rheem systems this year with very little problem. No leaking coils,startup good,service calls almost none. Go with Rheem. Russ