Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I have been an HVAC/R mechanic/technician for 30+ years.

Replacing White Rodgers A/C Thermostat, need same model

Brian HVAC Guy :

Hi, I'm Brian and my goal is to diligently answer your HVAC/R questions to your complete satisfaction!

I'm sorry you are having problems with your thermostat. How can I help you?

I need a new thermostat, same model, type No. 1F86-444, 17 to 30 volts, class 2

Whoops! I'm sure you didn't mean to rate my answer just yet. It was my fault for not putting that question out there as an information request. Would you like me to research and try to find a vendor for you to purchase that same thermostat from?
That thermostat is no longer made as it was a thermostat that contained mercury. You are much better off going with a thermostat like the link below that is a non-programmable digital thermostat. It installs just as easily and is much more accurate and easier to read and operate. If you have any other questions/concerns please reply to this message and I will help you any way I can. Thanks for the opportunity to help and thank you for using Just Answer!

I see you are unhappy with my service and rated it as poor. I would like the opportunity to correct this and continue to work with you until you are satisfied and happy with my service. How can I help you further?