Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I NEED A EXPLODED VIEW DIAGRAM OF THE OIL PUMP ON MY BECKETT

Customer Question

I NEED A EXPLODED VIEW DIAGRAM OF THE OIL PUMP ON MY BECKETT OIL BURNER
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.

All work to be done by licensed professional. WE KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, I come and go. This is step ONE.

Hello, welcome back to Just Answer!

See page 21 of this manual, click here..
Tell me if this is the burner you have please.

We can go from there.

Phil

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE IT IT. ONLY SLIGHTLY OLDER VERSION MUST BE MODEL AFG. I TOOK THE PUMP APART FOR INSPECTION AND NEED TO SEE WHICH WAY THE INTERNALS GO BACK

Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
Good luck! I am glad we are at least very close.

If you wish to rate my service to you so far, i would appreciate it, that way we can stay in touch on the same dime so to speak as you work on the burner.

Thanks!

Phil

.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I FOUND THE INFORMATION BEFORE THAT YOU SENT ME WHEN YOU DIRECTED ME TO PAGE 21. THERE WAS MORE INFORMATION I FOUND ALSO SHOWING THE PARTS OF THE BURNER, BUT IT DID NOT GO INTO A BREAKDOWN OF THE PUMP ASSEMBLY INTERNAL PARTS, WHICH IS ALL I NEED OR AM LOOKING FOR NOW.

Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
Hello again, I am glad you got what you needed by whatever means. If I can do anything beyond that for you, let me know

We can go from there

Phil
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

PERHAPS YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY REPLY. I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY FOUND THE EXPLODED VIEW OF THE PUMP ASSEMBLY, I STILL AM IN NEED OF IT.

Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
Ok, thanks for that clarification I. I will look into it.

This isn't it either but its closer at least

I am unable to find an exploded view on the pump itself. I will opt out on the off chance that another of our experts can get that for you

Phil

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

PHIL, I GOT IT BACK TOGETHER PROPERLY AND WORKING. I UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES THESE THINGS JUST ARE NOT AVAILABLE. NO NEED TO SEARCH ANY FURTHER.

THANKS FOR THE EFFORT

GENE

Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome. If you choose a positive rating i get paid from the deposit pool, it will not affect your charges.

Thanks!

Phil
Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
Hello again, on second thought, if you rate me your deposit will be used up, if you do not rate me, your deposit remains on account for future use so that you may not want to rate my work on this,

Phil
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK WE WILL JUST LEAVE IT AS IS

Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
Good idea,

Phil

.