Comfort Specialist
Comfort Specialist, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Master Lic. holder for HVAC & Gas, Contractor, Estimator, Designer, Air Balance Certified, LG Master Commissioner, UNC Cert. holder for Industrial Ventilation
66600370

Used circuit board for Carrier Infinity A/C (Air Handler)

I have a Carrier Infinity A/C, with inside air handler and outside condenser. The system does not power on (thermostat dead) and a Carrier repair tech said that the circuit board on the Air Handler has burned out and needs to be replaced. $1100 was the quoted price for a new circuit board.

Does anyone know where I can get a used circuit board for this unit? I can't imagine paying that much money for a circuit board. The system is 8 years old so the part is no longer under warranty.

Wvfan79 :

Hello there! I'm Norman but you can call me Norm. Let's see what I can do to get you some answers today. I'm ready to get started whenever you are.

Wvfan79 :

If you can give me the model number of the unit that contains the board I can find you the replacement circuit board.

Customer:

Hi Norm,

The air handler is

Customer:

The model number of the air handler (which contains the bad circuit board) is FE4ANF003

Customer:
Wvfan79 :

Great, give me a few minutes.

Wvfan79 :

I need to check a couple locations and I will get back with you shortly.

Customer:

PS The circuit board says:

Customer:

CEPL130510-08A

Wvfan79 : Can you tell me about how old the air handler is?
Wvfan79 : Also do you happen to have the serial number?
Customer:
Wvfan79 :

Sorry, nothing came through, please try typing again.

Customer:

The air handler was purchased new in 2004. I can try to find the serial number of the air handler if that would help. Thanks for your efforts.

Wvfan79 :

The serial may help

Wvfan79 :

According to my research this is the board you need.

Wvfan79 :

CLICK HERE for Ebay, then going to list a couple more.

Wvfan79 :

CLICK HERE for Short's HVAC Supply

Wvfan79 :

CLICK HERE for Midwest HVAC Parts

Wvfan79 :

It is show to be the replacement board for the FE4ANF003000ABAA & the FE4ANF003T00ABAA

Wvfan79 :

Look at the picture and compare to yours for visual confirmation.

Wvfan79 :

I will be standing by should you have further questions.

Wvfan79 :

If you have no further questions, and are 100% satisfied with my response, please consider pressing the accept button so that I am compensated for my time. If you ever need help with another question in the future I can be found using this link - http://www.justanswer.com/home-improvement/expert-its-norm/. I'd be glad to help any time. Also, I love positive feedback!

Customer:
Customer:

It looks like you have done your job well, and fast. Many thanks.

Wvfan79 :

You are very welcome!

Customer:
Thank you so much. If you have follow up questions simply return and respond below. I'll reply just as soon as I can.