Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

trinity t150

Customer Question

Hi there, i have a trinity t150, replaced the blower assembly once. but now when it fires up,  if i can descripe it right, whoof whoof whoof. then the flame & blower runs smooth. i can hear that sound coming out of the air switch assembly.the pressure gauge is bouncing.  using the boiler for 2slabs, fan coil & hot water tank

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 4 years ago.
All work to be done by licensed professional. WE KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, I come and go. This is step ONE.

Hello, look this manual over and tell me if this is what you have, we can go from there

Find the bird screen., as shown on the air intake piping and make sure that is not clogged with debris

We can go from there until this resolves. the whoof sound is not entirely out of the normal. but lack of sufficient air could cause it to be worse