BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

I have a goodman furnace GMV95 2 stage furnace. I have condensate

I have a goodman furnace GMV95 2 stage furnace. I have condensate water leaking out the right side of my furnace the condensate trap is working . Is their a gasket that could be bad on the tray that collects the condensate or is my problem worse. were can I get a service manual for this or evan an exploded view would help. thanks Gene

Please see page 5 and tell me point of leak

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was looking for a tech manual I have the Instalation Instructions I am leaking water below the coil front cover on the right side I have to make sure the drain hoses were not obstructed I remived the coil front cover plug it was not holding any water and the condenser trap is mounted on the left side of the unit and is working is my next step to remove the coil front cover or could there be other possibl remidies

You have a leaking collector box gasket.

This is a bit of a job...but you can remove everything to get the cover off. Then use RTV silcone caulk and lay a new bead around the cover flange edge.

Reassemble, wait one hour, then start back up.

This unit is not supported with a service manual

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What causes this to happen this is the second season for this furnace how can it be prevented or is this somthing I will have to do every year.

This is a factory issue. Since the unit is only 2 years old call your installer or a Goodman dealer. You may have recourse.

Very simply it was a deficiency at time of manufacture.