Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

where can I find a warnock hersey gas fireplace user manual

Customer Question

where can I find a warnock hersey gas fireplace user manual online?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 5 years ago.

airheatman :

Do you have a series and Model number? Warncock Hersey sells has multiple trade names

Customer :

WH 15093 model zvf33

airheatman :

Do you see any other tradename such as Regency,Lennox,Joval?

airheatman :

It is my understanding that Warnock Hersey is an agent similar to Underwriters Laborities who test and approve the stoves and fireplaces.I will continue to look for the model number

Customer :

Kingmens Indes?

airheatman :

Yes, I finally foun it under Kingsman fireplaces, Here is a linkt to owners manual, Hope this helps.

airheatman :

I am by trade an hvac contractor.Usually can locate most of these manuals online. If this helps and you are happy with my answer researching the manual, please hit the accept button and remember to leave feedback

Customer :

Thanks it looks like a starter.

airheatman :

Hope it is helpful.If you feel I have answered your question as to where you can find a warnock hersey gas fireplace user manual online, please press the accept button, as we only get compensated for our time when you accept. Thanks again.

airheatman :

As for the ignition system I am not sure if has a flame sensor, a thermocouple or pilot generator to keep it lit.I would have to research that further for you.Perhaps it is in the manual.Thanks again