N4IEA
N4IEA, NATE Certified; HVAC Technician
Experience:  Retired, HVAC / Electrical Technician / Contractor 35-years Experience.
54745597

My Edenpure GEN 3, Model #A3729, Ser #WG22311681, ID YL102,

My Edenpure GEN 3, Model #A3729, Ser #WG22311681, ID YL102, has stopped heating. When I turn it on the on button lights up, but the heater does not ever come on. Is there a reset button somewhere? What happened was that I forgot to clean and replaced the filter and it stopped working. Now I do not know how to get it back in order. Any ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  N4IEA replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Lew and I will try and assist You with this question,

I have put a call in on Your behalf to try and get some help for Your product. May be tomorrow before I have an answer but I am working on it. Thank You for Your patience.

Regards, Lew
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Hope to hear from you tomorrow.
Expert:  N4IEA replied 3 years ago.
While we wait for a response from my goto man with EdenPURE lets try these few

steps. If this resolves Your problem then I ask You to please ACCEPT/BONUS my answer and provide POSITIVE feedback for my efforts, as You see fit.

Just post a response and I'll know we are OK! If not, I will apprise You of the answer

my goto man provides me tomorrow. Just thought this might be worthwhile as we wait.

Here are Your steps:

1. Make sure the power source is good. Plug in a lamp to see if it works
correctly.

2. Make sure the front power switch/button is set to the "ON"
position.

3. Unplug the power for 30 minutes. Plug the power back in and try operating
the heater again. This will reset the internal electronics.

4. Try changing the mode to "High" if you are operating the heater in a room
warmer than 75 degrees Fahrenheit. The heater will not operate if the room
temperature is too high when operating in "Auto" mode.

5. Bring the heater inside to warm up for at least one hour before operating if
it has been stored in a freezing or near freezing environment.

6. Make sure the filter is clean & I beleive You said You have done this.

7. Remember, it will take a few minutes for the heater to warm up. The fan will
start to blow after the heater has warmed up.

Thanks Again, Lew

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Lew, I have tried all the steps (some of which I had done before) and it still doesn't work. Will appreciate hearing what your goto person says. Thanks.
Expert:  N4IEA replied 3 years ago.
He was slated to return my call today, but has not. I will get after him in the AM and

see if we can't get his attention this time.

Thanks For Your patience, Lew
Expert:  N4IEA replied 3 years ago.

Well, Unfortunately there is no further reset or easy fix for Your product. After

speaking with my goto person, I have been advised that the product will require a

return for service. Depending on where You bought it as to it's warranty status. If the

dealer was an authorized EdenPURE dealer and it is within the warranty terms

there will be no cost (outside, ship to) to incur. If You will give Jamie a call at this

number (1-800-839-0966) she will take it from there. Please have Your sales

receipt in hand when You call. She will provide proper return instructions.

I regret that we could not go further with this however I hope this information will

prove helpful in a resolve for You.

Thank You for Your Question and Your Patience. If You feel I should be

compensated. You may ACCEPT my answer and provide POSITIVE feedback for

my efforts to help, as You see fit.

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Regards, Lew

N4IEA, NATE Certified; HVAC Technician
Experience: Retired, HVAC / Electrical Technician / Contractor 35-years Experience.