N4IEA
N4IEA, NATE Certified; HVAC Technician
Experience:  Retired, HVAC / Electrical Technician / Contractor 35-years Experience.
54745597

weil mclain ultra 155. error codes flashing 6 30 and 9

weil mclain ultra 155. error codes flashing "6 30" and 9 112". The manual says replace control module. in addition are there any techs who know how to do preventive maintenance on these units. All I find are replacement mechanics.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  N4IEA replied 5 years ago.

N4IEA :

Hello, My name is Lew and I will try an assist you with this question,

Please tell me is this the Series 3 or the Series 3UE model you are inquiring about?

Regards, Lew

N4IEA :

About the only thing you can do to locate a Technician experenced in troubleshooting and maintenance

would be to go to Weil McLain site and put in your zip code to locate a dealer in your area. At that point you need to find a

NATE certified individual to come to your home/business. It is important that the Tech that comes holds the certification in

hydronic heating not just the Company. You will have to ask these specifics when you locate a Company in your area that

has NATE employees certified in this discipline.

I feel you have accurately assessed the situation you mainly needed to locate competant help.

I Thank You for your questions and ask that you ACCEPT/BONUS my answer and provide POSITIVE feedback for

my efforts to help, if so inclined.

Good Luck to You,

Regards, Lew