Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional
Experience:  Experienced in all aspects of HVAC, both residential and commercial.
27228809

I have a miller natural gas furnace Model #CMF80-AG. Furnace

I have a miller natural gas furnace Model #CMF80-AG. Furnace has gone out intermittenly during the past week, 3 times to be exact. Any suggestions what the problem might be? This is my neighbors furnace, he just informed me that the burner unit was also cleaned when the thermocoupler was changed. Furnace went out again last nite
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help! When you say it has "gone out", do you mean pilot light is no longer lit? Do you hav a good strong pilot flame enveloping about 3/8 inch of the end of the thermocouple?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, the pilot light keeps going out. I cannot see the pilot flame entirely to ans. your question. We removed the burner unit , disassembled it and blew everything out. Replaced the themocouple and put everything back together. So far everything is working fine. I will get back to you if need be. Thank you for responding. Dave R

Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 years ago.
Keep me posted...