Rick Ridley
Rick Ridley, UK Heating Engineer
Experience:  Retired But have had 30 years on the tools, Ex CORGI

I have just moved into a flat with a Ferroli DOMIcondens F24

Customer Question

I have just moved into a flat with a Ferroli DOMIcondens F24 boiler. However, there are no instructions for setting the time clock. Can you help?

Many thanks.

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick Ridley replied 5 years ago.
Hi Rick here UK plumber, this will get you the manual and it is towards the end, Rick
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded the information for the DOMIcompact F24B, as you suggest - section 4.6 of the manual. However, my time clock does not look like the one described there.

To the left of the 24 hour clock on my timer there is an "eco comfort" button (top) and "reset" button (below). Above the 24 hour clock there is what looks like L in a circle, then M, then a small arrow (reading left to right). Below the 24 hour clock there is a minus sign, then a P, then a plus sign (again, reading left to right). The boiler was installed about a year ago.

Does this help?

Sorry about that the DOMIcondens does not show up on our data list, so went direct to Ferroli and it is there but the clock does not show any buttons below it, however it is the only one listed by Ferroli so may be of some help, they are notoriously slow at making data available, 6th item down DOMIcondens F24, Rick