Heath, HVAC Technician
Experience:  11 yrs. comm.resid. service, Type III Cert.

What is a inducer motor, Where is it located Is this a part

What is a inducer motor, Where is it located Is this a part you would carry a supply of on your truck

Heath :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be my pleasure to assist you. To answer your questions first the inducer motor is the small black motor that is connected to the furnace and the chimmney or flue attaches to it as this is what forces the combustion gases out of the hose through the chimmney or the pvc vent, second most service men do not carry one of these on there trucks as there are so many different furnace makes and models it would be hard to stock one for every furnace as you would need a cube truck to carry one of each for each model and make of furnace out there but the would be able to get one fairly quickly depending on the availability of the motor.

JACUSTOMER-ukmzzhq8- :

Thank you this what I needed to know