BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

the led light on my bryant furnace is flashing and the furnace

the led light on my bryant furnace is flashing and the furnace will not turn on. this just started today and the flashing light indicates something with reverse polarity. no wires have been changed so does this mean the circuit board is bad. How can this be fixed because it is 13 degrees outside.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 5 years ago.

You are correct....if no wiring has been done, and no changes made, then this is a sign of a bad circuit board.

Unfortunately there is no fix for this defect. I apologize for not having more definitive information...but the only fix is to replace the circuit board.