gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC

My Trane TUX 100 Propane Furnace wont ignite The blower comes

My Trane TUX 100 Propane Furnace won't ignite? The blower comes on but I am not getting any heat. My tank was just filled recently and my hot water heater is working fine so I know I have fuel.

I just changed my air filter which was dirter but even after that I am still not getting heat. Any suggestions? Trane has NO service manuals on the internet to troubleshoot the problem.

I'm thinking it is something stupid and easy and don't want to call in a service call so they can charge me $200 to flip a switch.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 5 years ago.
First check the roll out switches on the furnace. They are located near on gas manifold and are about the size of nickel. Check the center and they should have a reset button on them. Retry furnace. You will have to turn power off to reset lockout. If it runs fine if not when it locks out check the diagnostic light in blower area. It flashes a code. Let me know flash. Russ