Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Lennox Superior fireplace, Model FAK -1500, & the

Customer Question

<p>I have a Lennox Superior fireplace, Model FAK -1500, & the pilot is lit, but the fireplace won't light. It lit once, then went out. The pilot remains lit. Any ideas??</p><p>BTW, the fan operates normally. It has aseparate switch from the switch that controls the lighting of the fireplace itself.</p>
Category: HVAC
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer help pages or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.