Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

I have a new yorker oil fired hot water furnace and bought

I have a new yorker oil fired hot water furnace and bought a new electronic triple aquastat as the old aquastat was a white rogers, but is no longer made. The info with it tells me that I need a thermostat that I can set the heat anticipator to 0.1 I would like the model #of a thermostat for the job. Also the new aquastat has a transformer in it, so I'm not sure how to wire in the thermostst and the zone valve..... I'm guessing that I should wire the end switch to the terminals in the aquastat marked " T " to bring in the controll for the cir. and burner and get another transformer for the thermostat to bring in the zone valve. I'm not sure why it's telling me my credit card is invalid....It is a master card and has not expired...and the numbers have been typed correctly.!?
Welcome to Just Answer,

The wiring connections you describe sound fine. Just about any thermostat digital or analog with a heat anticipator setting will work. Only analog millivolt stats don't have a heat anticipator.