David L.
David L., Handyman
Experience:  22 Years experience. Have taught nearly every project to homeowners in the past as well as having done them myself.
52014526

I want to remove my quadrafire 4100-I wood insert. Do you

Customer Question

I want to remove my quadrafire 4100-I wood insert. Do you have instructions for removal? Thanks, JBG
Category: HVAC
Expert:  David L. replied 6 years ago.
The way to remove it is to reverse the installation of it. The installation instructions are here:
http://www.quadrafire.com/~/media/Files/Quadrafire/Installation%20Manuals/man_4100i.ashx This takes a while to load, because it is about 40 pages.

Read through it first, then basically do it backwards to remove yours.

good luck!

Thanks, David

Please press "accept" so the site will pay me, and please leave feedback for me, it really helps me on the site. Bonuses of ANY amount are also greatly appreciated, but optional. More questions? Please continue to ask me about this issue either before or after you press "accept" and I'll stay with you!--Thanks!--David
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have the manual with the istallation instructions. I want to uninstall it.
Expert:  David L. replied 6 years ago.
I understand...The way to uninstall it is to use the manual you have, and start at the end, removing the trim, etc. and undo what the manual says step by step. It will be time-consuming, but will be better in the end than attacking the job with a big pry bar, which will also work. Good luck!

Thanks, David