gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

Have Carrier 58RAV downflow heater unit. Starts to come on

Still have not heard back on this after 4 hours.... <br /> <br />Have Carrier 58RAV downflow heater unit. Starts to come on and then stops.. Checked all the breakers, wires, hoses, looks fine to me. Cleaned filter.Reset breakers. first use this winter. Air A/C had been working fine. System is 16 years old now. <br /> <br />Had HVAC tech come to the house. Replaced the igniter unit and now tells me the circuit board (CES0110057-01) needs to be replaced. model: 58RAV090-LC serial: 3393A07475
If furnaces fires did tech check the flame sensor. It is inserted into burner and needs cleaning once in awhile. It ia about 3 inches long and has one wire attached, Clean with sand paper and retry. If this does not solve problem board is bad..Russ
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Furnace does not fire. How much would you estimate the board should cost and how much to install?

About 225.00 for board and one hour labor. 325.00 Russ