BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

I have an Arcoaire enviro plus 90 RPJ II model GNK100N16A2 how

I have an Arcoaire enviro plus 90 RPJ II
model GNK100N16A2
how do i use it in the horizantal position I know it has to be on left side but are there any changes that need to be made to the regulator or condensation system

would you like the installation manual?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes i need the manual for arco aire enviroplus 90 RPJ II

mainly any information on how to use it in the horizantal position and what changes if any need to be made to regulator or water level switch and set up of drainage

This has everything an installer needs in the field -

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this is excelent i have one more question the part NAHL001hk horizontal blocked drain swith is this standard on furnaces marked GNK or is this a accessory if so where do I go to get this ? any idea how expensive

That is an accessory and must be ordered separate. Usually this must come from a ICP dealer. Here is one online source -

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi billy

this is paul diment

you answered my question about useing arco aire enviro plus 90 in horizantal postion using kit NAHL001HK I have had a hard time finding the kit for sale the link you sent to cashwells did discribe the parts but they do not sell them any more are there any other suppliers I tried my local hvac person but was not very helpful

is it possible to order the individual part from the kit thanks for all your help