Jerry M.
Jerry M., HVAC Technician
Experience:  29 Years of experience in HVAC design -install- service -controls /Comm. & Residential

Wiring Diagram needed for Goodman A36-15 Heat Element

I have a Goodman A36-15 Unit and just purchased a new heat element (B1037489S). Now I need the wiring diagram to install it.

Is there anything else you need to know to answer this question?
Chat Conversation Started
Jerry M. :

Greetings! I will do my best to assist you - thank you for posting your question on JUST ANSWER! Here is a web address for you to check out: Please let me know back if this is not what you were looking for, or if you have any trouble loading the document - talk soon! JERRY M.

Customer :

Couldn't pull up the site.

Jerry M. :

Apparently, I have given you a bad address - just enter these EXACT words in a Google search: Goodman A-series air handler schematics Your pdf document should be the very first result at top of page! Again, let me know if you have any trouble finding it! Jerry

Customer :

I see thermostat wiring but not the wires that go to the heat element. I have red, black, yellow, and a larger yellow wire.

Customer :

Can you help?

Type in this site. Has pictures and instructions. Pictures always work better for me. This pretty straight forward. Russ
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
web site not
Hi Leta - I sent you another web address last evening, but for some reason it apparently did not show up on your end - so, here goes again: Type in When you get to the home page, look in the red menu box on the left and click on "products" - at the next page that you see, click on "air handlers" - then, on the next page that appears, click on "aruf" series - finally, when THAT page comes up, look towards the bottom center of the page and click on "product specifications" (in blue letters) You will have a pdf document show up - on page 6 of that document, at the top there are wiring diagrams for 1 - 2 - 3 - and 4 row heaters, I believe yours is a three? Nevertheless, I think you will see the info you are after - please let me know back - best wishes! Jerry
Jerry M., HVAC Technician
Experience: 29 Years of experience in HVAC design -install- service -controls /Comm. & Residential