gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

Control board for my coleman furnace (board is an Evcon 2702-310/A).

Customer Question

Control board for my coleman furnace (board is an Evcon 2702-310/A). What is the most up to date replacement for this board?

e
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
gotoman for ac :

Go to www.americanhvacparts.com Part CIB431001971A This is replacement Kit for your furnace. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

Who is the mfg. of this board.

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

Who is the mfg. of this board?

gotoman for ac :

I am not sure who manufactured it. Manuafacturers use different companies to make ther boards. Let me check site and if I can find manufacturer. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

thanks

gotoman for ac :

White Rogers and Honeywell both made the board at one time. Depends on who makes it cheaper. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

Can't find that part number on the web

gotoman for ac :

That part number is XXXXX part number for american hvac parts. Leave the CIb off and just type the other numbers. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

No, can't find that number anywhere.

gotoman for ac :

York own Coleman/Evcon. This is a York part that replaces old part.SI-431-01972-100 Are you trying find manufacturer or a low price. Listed manufacturers as multiple. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

Mfg. not price. When I search @ American HV the code number comes back no product march.

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

Did you mean CIB4310197A?

gotoman for ac :

Yes CIB4310197A Second number is XXXXX i. My i and L look the same. Russ

JACUSTOMER-2owub0mq- :

The number you gave to me was: CIB431001971A. This number doesn't exist anywhere in the system. It's taken me hours to figure this out! What has the second number got to do with it. The whole thing is wrong.

gotoman for ac :

Go back to www.americanhvacparts.com Type top right (NNN) NNN-NNNN. Just pulled it up. Russ No need to pay.