Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

We ar seriously thinking of purchasing a Quadrafire 4100i,

Customer Question

We are seriously thinking of purchasing a Quadrafire 4100i, wood insert for our home fireplace. What problems have others encountered with this product and what should a perspective buyer think about when going to make such a purchase? What types of repairs may be necessary on such a product? Thank you for your time.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here.
Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that.
Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below: