BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

Where can I buy a thermister (part No. SG379) or a suitable

Customer Question

Where can I buy a thermister (part No. SG379) or a suitable substitute?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Joan-Mod replied 6 years ago.
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.
If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The part is for a GE fan motor installed in a Rheems furnace model no. PGFD-12ERCMS. It is an 11AMP part. Thank You . I hope this helps.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 years ago.

common part for the ecm motors...find here

Pages similar to

Mouser - Electronic Component Parts Distributor, order on-line, ... - Jameco - Electronic components distributor offering semiconductors, ... - Newark - Broadline components distributor has online ordering, market ... - Allied Electronics - Allied Electronics is your distributor of choice for ... -

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
none of the web sites were any help
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 years ago.