Matthew, HVAC Technician
Experience:  14 years experience in the HVAC field of service, installation, Manual J & D calculations

where can I get a honeywell vr8205h 8016 gas valve in the st.

where can I get a honeywell vr8205h 8016 gas valve in the st. louis area?
Chat Conversation Started
Matthew :

this gas valve would be at any wholesale house which any of these dealers would have access to. I am not sure about Missouri's laws on selling to unlicensed individuals so you may or may not be able to just walk into a supply house and buy the replacement valve.

Matthew :

This last one is direct from Honeywell's site. Your 8016 valve is an obsolete number this 1003 is the new direct replacement valve.

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If i purchased the part, could you do the installation? We're moving next week, and the gas inspector from Laclede said we needed to replace the valve.
I'm sorry sir but I have no clue where in the country you are and I am not allowed to release where I am. Even if we where in the same area the site restricts us to give out personal information or to contact customers outside of this forum. I'm sure any Heating and Air company in your local area can do the installation with ease.