Heath, HVAC Technician
Experience:  11 yrs. comm.resid. service, Type III Cert.

I have a trane twe030c140b0 and it does not seem to be draining

Customer Question

I have a trane twe030c140b0 and it does not seem to be draining properly. water is comming out on a hole next to the drain pipe but not much seems to be actualy going through the drain.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Heath replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Heath :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be my pleasure to assist you. The drain line where it connects to the coil inside is probably stopped up with junk from the condensate pan. There is a cover that you can take off the front to the side of where the drain line connects. If you pull the cover off you should be able to see the drain line and the pan where the drain line connects you can clean the junk out with a shop vac that will do wet/dry suck the junk out and then there should be no more issues with the drain.