Richard, Technical Manager
Experience:  27 years of Experience, NATE Certified, professional trainer

How can I get an AHRI Certificate for a Goodman 13 SEER Heat

Customer Question

How can I get an AHRI Certificate for a Goodman 13 SEER Heat Pump. The Model Number is: GSZ130421AB
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Richard :

Hello your going to need all the models and serial numbers of the equipment then you can go to or You have to fill out the form to get the certificate. If you have any questions look for the question mark next to the question and it will guide you. Thank you

Thank you. I had already done that but could not seem to get what I was looking for. I entered all the information that I had and filled in all the blanks that I had information for. I then entered only the first three of the model number and no other information, not even the manufacturer. I was then able to get to a page that allowed me to skew through the various models listed and was able to get a certificate.

Richard :

Great glad to help

Actually, no desrespect intended, you did not help. I was able to secure what I wanted prior to your response. But thanks anyway.

Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Your question was WHERE CAN I GET an AHRI certificate, I answered your question correctly. I directed you to the web site and would have been more than happy to answer any further questions. If you would have asked me to get it i would have posted a link to the form. You gave me no information that you went to the site and difficulty.To leave me negative feedback was just wrong.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I said "No Disrespect". I am sorry for the negative however, when you go to the AHRI Directory all that is needed to find the certificate is to enter the first three of the Model Number. The information you gave me was incorrect and if I had followed your advice regarding all the numbers, etc., I would still be searching. I paid for this service and do not think that I got my money's worth. Sorry about that.