Paul, HVAC Technical Trainer
Experience:  15 years experience with all phases of HVAC from OEM design through installation and service.

What should the low and high pressure be of a 410a spilt a/c

What should the low and high pressure be of a 410a spilt a/c system with a outside air temp of 75 to 80 degrees?
Good morning, there are many factors that affect the pressures and each type and brand of equipment can have their own tweaks - so anything I give you here will be a general range or "rule of thumb" type assumption...

But I would expect a suction line pressure of about 115-135 PSIG.... and a liquid line pressure of about 280-300 PSIG.

If you can tell me you exact brand and model number I might be able to pull up the charging chart for your unit to get this range even closer...

Thanks, Paul.