BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I am having an issue with my Rheem RBHC-17J14SFD model heat

Customer Question

I am having an issue with my Rheem RBHC-17J14SFD model heat pump connected to a 41-20804-15 Rheem thermostat. It seems to continually pump heat even when in the cool setting. I cannot find a diagram to make sure it is connected properly. Can I get any help knowing which wires connect to which terminal post in the thermostat?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Billy :

I do have the schematic for this unit....see here and follow the RBHC link for schematic. http://www.mediafire.com/?zjyiyzmyrmz

Customer:

That doesn't help me. However, I did fix it before you responded. Thanks for your time.

Billy :

Great...I apologize it didnt help. I took it that you needed a schematic. Have a nice night