Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician
Experience:  18 years of experience, NATE Certified, Licensed HVAC Contractor, Certified IAQ Specialist
31091390

I have a Honeywell FocusPro TH6000 thermostat that I installed.

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell FocusPro TH6000 thermostat that I installed. On page 14 of the operating manual it states that it can be installed to operate on "Auto" . How do I do this?

Andy Dugger
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Regan Land replied 6 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you today.

The "auto" mode will need to be set up under the installer setup. I have posted the link to the manual below. Page 6 shows you how to enter the setup menu, then you will press "next" until you get to setup #12, then set that to "1", then press "done". You will then be all set up for auto mode.

http://www.forwardthinking.honeywell.com/related_links/thermostats/focuspro_6000/install/69_1920es.pdf

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need to know how to install this thermostat in an apparent different way. The thermostat will not go to auto. It only shows heat, cool, or off---not auto. It states in the manual on page 14 that "The Auto system setting may not appear, depending on how your thermostat was installed." The answer you sent to me will not work.
Okay, so you entered the installer menu and checked setup #12?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
#12 merely stated that it could be done, but not how to change the installation. I would definitely appreciate help. Thanks.
You will enter the installers setup (explained on page 6 of the link I provided above) , press next until you get to option 12, then press the down arrow to set option 12 to "1" (it will curently be set to '0")