Richard, Technical Manager
Experience:  27 years of Experience, NATE Certified, professional trainer
29828770

i am in need of schematics for a lennox, gcs3-1853-350a-7 gas

Customer Question

i am in need of schematics for a lennox, gcs3-1853-350a-7 gas electric package a/c unit. the schematic is not there. the weather destroyed it. i am a ac service tech with thirty years of experience. the local lennox dealer service tech couldnt figure the system out said they needed new units. the building had been vacant for five years and both compressors were out.he was wrong well both both ac units are working fine now and the customer wants me to fix heating system and the local lennox dealer is pissed at me had a fire a few years back and lost all my old lennox manuals i would greatly apprecate a little help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Hello

I can't seem to find that model could you verify? Here is a link to a GCS29 will this work?

I will keep looking but let me know if this helps.

I am going to list this as an answer but only click accept if it helps.

Thank you

GCS29_CHA29_CHP29_2_1_2002.pdf

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you but the equipment that i am talking about is a commercial gas electric with127,000 cooling capacity 350,000 heating capacity two stage heat .208 230 volt 3phase the book that i found the catalog is from 1965
Expert:  Richard replied 6 years ago.

Hello

OK some of the old information is very hard to find. Did you find what you need? I can pass this along to another expert and see if someone has any information on equipment that old.

Thank you