gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

I need a control valve for an older mobile home furnace made

Customer Question

I need a control valve for an older mobile home furnace made by the Lear Siegler Home Furnace division... It is a Robert Shaw "Unitrol" 1/2 PSI unit and I can't find a serial # XXXXX it, but it has a number above the Robert Shaw Grayson lettering which is 01-1720D. Can you help direct me to where I can buy a replacement valve?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 6 years ago.
That number does not come up. You can math your valve . Go to www.americahvacparts.com top right type in Robert Shaw LP gas valves. Pictures of gas valves will come up. You will be able to match very easily. Any problem locating it get back I will be glad to assist. Russ