gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

how much is a trane 4 ton heat pump, ive been trying to get

Customer Question

how much is a trane 4 ton heat pump, i've been trying to get a price all day, you think i was asking to see the holy shroud of turin, what's with these people? why all the secrecy my unit out i want to buy another one i can install and charge it myself i just want the unit, please give mre a price and what are my shipping options.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX war dog,out!!!XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 4 years ago.
Does it have to be a Trane unit? I've found at least one Ruud unit on Ebay for $900 (buy it now).
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i would like a trane, io don't understand the problem. i want a 4 ton trane, what is the problem, i know what i want and need and it's a trane no more no less!

the old war dog,out!

Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 4 years ago.
This is Russ . Nam 1973. Let me see what I can do. Be right back.
Call 1-888-710-0049 This a direct sales. They do not sell Trane but do American Standard same unit exactly. Trane is very protective about there equipment. These will have the new refrigerant 410A. If I new what you wanted to do I might help more. Nam Vet to Nam Vet I will do all I can but need info on what you are trying to do. Price on new 4 to heat pump 410A 2500.00. American Standard and Trane are proud of there units. PS daughter just retired from Marines Master Gunney . Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
funny i have two sons that are career military , ones been in 18 years the other 19 years, i guess you nad i must have done something right. i'm swaping and older sma;ller unt for a larger one , yeah i guess they are protective it's tken 2 days to pry this info out of someone. just for laughs what would it , ballpark it, cost to have someone install i'll be sitting down! chew nails for breakfast,, puke rust for lunch. whora 50x's while doing fist pushups. the old war dog, out!
If you can get the R22 system. Install about 400.00. Outside unit. You can go with Rheem or York and find what you need easier but if you want an American Standard product. Call the toll free number. Leave question open and I will be here for you. If you were closer I would load one up and head that way. Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX STILL SOME OF OLD WAR DOGS LEFT. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND THAKS FOR THE HELP IJUST CAN'T GET OVER THE HASSLE, THESE COMPANY WANT TO SELL THERE SHIT , BUT THEY MAKE IT VERY HARD.

THE OLDWAR DOG,OUT!

The more they protect it the more they can charge. Have a good one. Russ