gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC

XR11 2TWR1030A1000AB i need the owners manual

Customer Question

Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 4 years ago.
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience: 51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That link don't work, you can't get it from there site, i told you that at first
I just downloaded to my site for reference. Just a minute ago. Russ Let me double check site worked for me. Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

don't work on my end, email me the file, or zip file...i can't get the link too work.

We are not alowed to email to customers but just download to favorites and print later. www.trane.com/webcache/un/split%20system%20heat%20pump%20(ssp)service/2twr2-in-1b_02012003.pdf Just typed in site and it worked. Russ
I see what you mean. I downloaded after I Googled your model number and did not go direst to site. Trane is very protecive about material. Google Model number Trane 2TWR1030a second site is pdf that is where I downloaded from. Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
send me the link where you downloaded it...i couldn't never find it
I Googled (Installer guide trane 2twr1) and there will be site for 2twr2 and 2twr1 installer guide. Went direct to site and downloaded. Checked my favorite file. It downloaded. Just can not reach Trane direct. Try one more time and I will get you the manual one way or another. Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
got it
Thank you. I thought I was going to have to hand deliver it to you. Glad you got it. Russ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you got the right link that time....ahahahaaha thanks....
Thanks . Russ