Heath
Heath, HVAC Technician
Experience:  11 yrs. comm.resid. service, Type III Cert.
29994690

How can I buy replacement motor for FASCO Industries, Inc Motor

Customer Question

How can I buy replacement motor for:

FASCO Industries, Inc
Motor Division
Ozark Plant
7163-9676 Type U63SB1

For use in 90 CFM Fasco bathroom exhaust.

Thank you
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Heath replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be my pleasure to assist you. Unfortunately you will not be able to find one at the local hardware store. You may be able to order one through and HVAC supply house or you can order one online. Here is the link to where I found the motor you are looking for: http://www.emotorpro.com/fasco-oem-motor-replaces-7163-2593-663-668-763-768-661-d1160.aspx
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Now hold on just a minute! What the hell was it I just paid thirty dollars for? I expected an invoice, showing the total amount charged for a motor, S/H, etc, not a referral to go online and buy one.

Going on line to buy one was exactly what brought me to your site. When asked how much I was willing to spend, it was for a new motor, NOT paying $30 a month to be told to "go fish" by your "expert"..

This is blatant fraud, and should I NOT receive immediate assurances that my $30 is back in my account I will, after cancelling the transaction at my bank, visit the local AGPD Fraud/Bunco officer and lodge a formal complaint.

Expert:  Heath replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry but this is an expert advice service we do not sell motors we try to direct you in the right direction to help you find the part you need or repair advice on how to fix something. I never received any money so don't shoot the messenger I do not get paid unless you hit the accept button.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I never did and do not wish to contract for any expert advice service. My wife went to Fasco on the net, looking to buy a replacement motor. She then handed me the laptop, and I agreed to a $30 limit, TO BUY A MOTOR.

Sorry to hear you may not be paid. I recommend you look into Labor/Management attorneys.

Expert:  Heath replied 4 years ago.
Thats okay I understand your concern and I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The only "answer" I would accept is your assurance that the $30 "Good Faith" money fraudulently removed from my account has been re-credited. Following our on-line confirmation that the demand for my money has been cancelled (I did note you had already demanded my money, faster than I could drive to my bank - nice).

The only question I want answered is "Have you refunded the stolen $30?" Answer that simple question and I will accept your answer.

PS

"No" won't work.

Expert:  Heath replied 4 years ago.
I just work for just answer I am not in charge of the accounts I only get paid if you hit accept. You will have to contact customer service to get your money back. I have no way of refunding money.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
State the name and e-address of the person authorized to refund the money fraudulently removed from my account.
Expert:  Heath replied 4 years ago.
I don't have it you will have to look it up under the help tab.