BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

We have a Goodman Model #ARUS182416BA in our condo and want

Customer Question

We have a Goodman Model #ARUS182416BA in our condo and want to know if there is a specific furnace filter for it. We have tried Lowe's and Home Depot, and the furnace filters that they offer do not fit just right---can you help me?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 years ago.

Your filter part number is XXXXX is a 15x21.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is this a readily found filter, or does it need to be special ordered?
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 years ago.

This is one of the things that irk me. Filter sizes made by mfg that are not standard. You cna find them in stock at Goodman dealers or have the hardware or heating contractor order them. Usually folks will get a case of them. In areas with a lot of modular home communities they are more prevalent.

You can lso order online by google terms 15x21 filter. Some are also washable/reuseable. I wishthe mfg just used basic sizes available at the home improvement stores...