gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

I have a Robertshaw-Grayson 7200 IPER 7F4-DSB-030 gas

I have a Robertshaw-Grayson 7200 IPER 7F4-DSB-030 gas valve on my boiler. It seems to be making a whistling sound. What is the right replacement part for it? Thank you. Lyle
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 years ago.

Checking cross reference. Get right back give me 5 minutes Rus

Edited by gotoman for ac on 2/27/2010 at 12:59 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you
Call this number 1-800-597-4575 They have four valves that cross. But I want you to get right replacement. Do not press accept until you are sure you got the right valve. These are all 7200 valves but I do not want you to have to do any repipeing. Rus
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The valve is on a Raypak boiler. It was installed in about 1997 Model H-0090 Phone number received and will call on monday. thank you Lyle
I work on Raypac boilers I will check my archives and if I find it I will get the info to you. No need to reply. Rus
Here is a install manual www.raypac.com/uploads/2100.5.pdf Robert Shaw7200. This valve is still made but pipeing is different on some. Rus