Master tech
Master tech, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  35 years hvac/r master, awarded inventor

I need the wiring diagram for a Robertshaw grayson 70008DE-S7B,

I need the wiring diagram for a Robertshaw grayson 70008DE-S7B, 3E0-500-872 Reg No Reg 24VAC 0.55 Total Amp Gas Control valve. I have a Radiant Heater and need to know what terminal on the top get the Ground and what gets the 24 V from the control mondule. There are 3 terminals on top of the unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Master tech replied 6 years ago.
Hello, are the screws colored and what colors?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

There are no screws on top of the unit - just three blade connectors. From a top view you have one blade at 10:00 position and two blades (one at 3 o'clock and one at 9'oclock). I am cetrain that the one at 3 9'clock is Ground. I am 80% sure that the one at 9 o'clock is 24 VAC from the controller - but not positive. On the back there is a valve that I have not removed the wiring as of yet

if you have an ohm meter check each spade with one probe of the meter and the other touch to any metal body and if you get a reading you have found the ground connection. The other two terminals be be your 24v is and one is nuetral from the transformer