Master tech
Master tech, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  35 years hvac/r master, awarded inventor

Hello - I have a carrier Weathermaker 8000TS Furnace. It

Hello - I have a carrier Weathermaker 8000TS Furnace. It is not producing a flame. I am getting a code 43..... Help please

Hi, how old is it?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
4 years

The code is listed on the door panel. remove it and look for the code answer.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Low-Heat, Presure, Draft Safeguard, or Aux Limit, Switch Open while heat preasure is closed
Look for a red reset button near the burn. Also a clear small plastic hose going to the pressure switch.See if the tube is clear and open, you may have to remove it and clear it. Also if propane you may have a pressure issue which would take expert service.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can not find the red reset button.

Also have not found the clear plastic hose.

Furnace is natural gas (with gas lines) if that helps.

OK the pressure switch is a small silver (3')disc with a tube that goes to the draft fan motor. Locate that in the burner compartment and find the small(3/8 inch rubber or plastic tubing. It needs cleaned out and maybe the connection the the small draft fan motor
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There's a 3' Silver "low fire .22 Break" with a black tube leading to the Silver "High Fire ..43 break" which has a black tube leading to the burner compartment.... which tube should I start with?
You have to use the tube going to the draft fan motor which has the exhaust pipe connected to it thru the heater cabinet
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It's working.......... Thank you very much.