gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

I have a Carrier humidifier, Model 49 FH 024 121, Serial No.3197E6

Customer Question

I have a Carrier humidifier, Model 49 FH 024 121, Serial No.3197E6 1467. The solinoid has been cleaned a few times and has continued to work when the humidistat turns on the fan. But now I need to find new black rubber washers which fit inside of the solinoid. The numbers on the solinoid are ;K 51250,24W DC 10W, 21H97, S30SG. I need the black rubber washer marked D45 which fits just inside the inlet valve on the solinoid, and the black rubber washer at the bottom of the plunger. The floating metal shaft (about 2" long) within the plunger shaft was clear of sediment and waspointed down. I hope I got it right.
hELP.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 6 years ago.
Go to www.appliancefactoryparts.com Have model number ready. They have parts for your humidifier. Rus