Douglas
Douglas, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Manufacture Rep for Major Brand, Technical Trainer, NATE
27672032

How can I clean the glass on my Lennox Fireplace Insert?

Customer Question

How can I clean the glass on my Lennox Fireplace Insert? I do not have the owner's manual.

Category: HVAC
Expert:  Douglas replied 6 years ago.

For what it's worth, here is a link to the installation instructions which show how to install and remove the glass on page 29... Click Here
Removing Glass Enclosure Panels
1. Remove the top louver assembly by gently lifting it upward until the hook catches on both sides. Clear the locating slots. Then pull door out to remove.
2. Remove the control compartment access door the same way as described in Step 1 above.
3. Locate the two (2) latches at the top of the control compartment. To disengage the two latches from the bottom vee-flange of the glass enclosure panel, reach for the handles located towards the back of the latches and pull the handles down toward the front of the appliance.
4. Swing the bottom of the door out and raise it slightly to lift the top flange of the door frame away from the appliance.