Randy
Randy, HVAC Technician
Experience:  25+ years in the Field of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing. Commercial, Institutional and Residential.
29692082

flashing fast red light on my trane xr80 furnace,is that normal,or

flashing fast red light on my trane xr80 furnace,is that normal,or is there some wrong.I still have heat in my house,but I never noticed the flashing red light.
Is the red light you see in a small round peephole?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it is,I checked my manual,and found under integrated furnace control error flash codes that continuos flashing normal-call for heat.what does that mean?
You saw that different codes indicates different modes, even trouble codes. If it is a single, constant flash, it is either running in heat mode, or it is getting ready to fire up. Heat demand or a call for heat is when the thermostat sends a signal to the furnace to come on.