gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC

I have a water furnace series E heat pump. The low pressure

I have a water furnace series E heat pump. The low pressure light has come on. I cut off the power and waited 5 minutes and cut the system back on. The light came back on. Any suggestions? It is supposed to go down to the 20's tonight. I live in New Bern NC 28560 if you can suggest a service technician, I'd be grateful.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 6 years ago.
If low pressure is cutting you out. Make sure you have water flow to coil. Is pump running. If no water flow it will kick out on low pressure or freeze control. You might have a leak and need refrigerant. Check water flow first. Rus
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I check water flow?
If it is pump and dump with a well pump. Check to see if pump is running. If it is a closed loop system check pressure gauge on loop to see what the pressure is you may have tp pressurize loop system. Rus