AC MEDIC, HVAC Technician
Experience:  20 years in the field with all types of HVAC equipment from electric gas and oil

my lennox whisper heat furnace blower doesnt come on but the

Customer Question

my lennox whisper heat furnace blower doesn't come on but the fire does so i'm guessing the thermo stat works
Category: HVAC
Expert:  AC MEDIC replied 6 years ago.
your thermostat is definitely working. You either have a bad blower motor or your circuit board isn't telling the blower to run. Check for 115v at the blower motor, probably between the red and yellow or white wire to be sure the board is working. If you have 115v, then the motor is bad. If not the board probably isn't working correctly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so would the fire come on if the fuse went bad?
Expert:  AC MEDIC replied 6 years ago.
No, you must have 115 volts to the furnace before anything will happen. If the furnace fires, then you have power to the furnace. I assume you are talking about the fuse in your fuse box?