Douglas, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Manufacture Rep for Major Brand, Technical Trainer, NATE

I Have a Heil PGF324040K01A1 SN# G063331122 that will not light.

I Have a Heil PGF324040K01A1 SN# XXXXX that will not light. I check the coil and it has cracks in it. I think that is the problem. however, I can not seem to find one any where on line. The numbers on the coil or ignition control module if thats what it is. (looks like a car coil to me) anyway the #s are LH35XZ001 / DST2010-021 / 20060415 Dose any body know where I can buy one of these?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No Its not the igniter but the other end. I think its a ignition tranformer. kinda like a module made to look like a car coil it has a plug with four wire on one end an a high voltage wire on the other end.

I cant picture that part , its not the gas valve correct ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No it not the gas valve. It called a coil on the diagram.

I'm sorry, I just can't think of what that would be on a furnace with a smart valve/ignitor. I will leave this open for other techs to see.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
dose this unit have direct spark?
I think I might have found it for you. Go to Schroll left side to ignition modules. Go to the Heil Tempstar in center of page click Type model number in upper right schroll left side to ignition modules click. There will be a piccture of severa modules just click the one that looks like your There ae three but your number part number does not match. But that does not mean it is not the right one. JUst different manufacturer. Rus
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for your help but, I don't see a replacement spark ignitor for my package Heil unit.
Someone has most likely put a Universal kit on your package unit. Rus

Edited by gotoman for ac on 12/30/2009 at 1:10 AM EST
here is the parts breakdown for your unit.... look at the exploded view and see if you can find the part you are talking about then we'll work on finding where you can get it.

Click Here
Douglas, HVAC Technician
Experience: Manufacture Rep for Major Brand, Technical Trainer, NATE
any luck?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes! you guys are great, this is it! #(29 ) (NNN) NNN-NNNN Igniter control remote spark
Great, now we have to find an online retailer
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX info that you have provided me I think I can find it now.
ok sorry it took so long... its cold out there and lots of people bombarding us...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thats ok! and Thank you again
Have a happy new year!!!!
you too