Douglas
Douglas, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Manufacture Rep for Major Brand, Technical Trainer, NATE
27672032

My Rheem gas furnace thier are three LED lights two green

My Rheem gas furnace: thier are three LED lights two green and one orange (Pwr, OK, Flame). When thermistat is on I have Pwr, but no "Ok LED" and no Flame Light. However, when I turn off the thermistat both green light turn on PWR and OK LED's. I know when thermistat is on both green lights have to be on in order the flame light to be turned and the gas to function. Please advise we are freezing?
I assume this problem was the same before you changed all those parts? The Status light off (not blinking or on) generally means there is an internal problem in the control board. However there could be extenuating circumstanses.

Is the furnace grounded? (ground wire from breaker panel to furnace).
Polarity can also cause some grief. Do you have a meter?
As you may already know. The PWR light tells you that the board has 24 volts. The Status light would blink any faults but should be on. The XXXXX XXXXXght is a flame signal indicator. Once the flame is lit, a well lit XXXXX XXXXXght means the flame signal is strong. If it is very dim, the flame signal is weak and needs attention.

If the Polarity is correct, and the furnace is properly grounded, then the OK light should be on. Off does indeed mean to address the board itself.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ok, thank you.

Your welcome, thank you...