gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

I have a Nordyne MGHA-070ABFC-01 mobile home furnace. The pilot

I have a Nordyne MGHA-070ABFC-01 mobile home furnace. The pilot will not stay lit. I replaced the thermocouple and cleaned the orifice. The flame looks good. I pulled the blower and the burner assembly and inspected the heat exchager. It looks good.....no cracks or holes. I watched the pilot (the pilot door was closed, I was watching throgh the small gap arount the pilot tube) and when the main burner cycled off and the blower was still running it appeared that the pilot flame was sucked toward the pilot door and went out. Help!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 6 years ago.
Sounds like you may have a leak in the heat exhanger. Possibly. Need to have technician check your furnace. Nothing you can do check unles you have co2 equipment. But it is important to get it check for your saftey. Rus