BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

We have a Coleman furnace model DGAA090BDTA, in a mobile home.

We have a Coleman furnace model DGAA090BDTA, in a mobile home. The electricity went out for a few hours today and when the electricity returned the furnace didn't work. The code on the furnace shows 4 flashes, which means limit switch open. How can I fix this?

Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!
Hello, most likely the furnace was running when power went out. This means the exchanger as hot and the blower shut off...thus the heat limit switch tripped. Is this a downflow unit?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The furnace blower blows air down.

see if you can switches like this at the link and press the center. There may be one in the blower section also. Let me know if one clicks when pressed

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not see any switches like the one shown. There are two on the wiring diagram but they do not look like the picture. They are solid with no button to reset.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I did find a reset switch on the upper limit switch, and I pressed the button and the furnace started.

Excellent. Not the weather to wait for a service call!...well done!