BARRY
BARRY, HVAC GURU
Experience:  14 YEARS HVAC EXP, TX STATE B, EPA, NATE, INDOOR AIR QUALITY
27240548

where can I find a service manual for a Coleman Evcon furnace

where can I find a service manual for a Coleman Evcon furnace model DGAT070BDF ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BARRY replied 7 years ago.
I have been there trying to find wiring, manuals, plans, etc... Heres a breif of the long story... Once was a comp. called Coleman (the camper product maker), they came out with hvac stuff... Soon after, they were huge in the mobile home hvac...Then a merger with Evcon industries, then they split some of their groups... You may have a unit that was sold/installed by a dealer in the Evcon network... Even though it says Coleman... Heres your remedy , not a website their # XXXXX ask for tech support, u can wait on hold or leave name and number.... Tell the voicemail name and #, email address and unit mod and serial, the entire #... This is important the entire mod and ser is needed... and tell them you want mailed, faxed, emailed or however you want..With email, they will link to a PDF file.... I believe you have a Coleman that was exclusive to the Evcon group.. Hope this helps.. I have been there, hang in there...